Powered Ascender PESCO Smart Spider PSJ120-711/28/2022
PESCO Smart Spider Powered Ascending Device PSJ120-1111/30/2022
PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8
Get a quote
The size: 370mm*255mmm*275mm,
The Weight: 11.5kg,
The Power: 500W
The Voltage: 36V,
The Battery Capacity: 15Ah (IEC 62133),
Maximum Safe Lifting: ≤ 120kg,
Maximum Speed: ≤ 8m/ min,
Remote Control: Yes
automatic lock when switch off: Yes.
Including the device*1, 14mm* 20m rope*1, remote control*2, Charger*1, D-Shape Climbing Lock*1
How to copy the code of the remote control of PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8?
1. Clear the code of of PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8.
Press Key “A” and Key “B” of the new spare remote control. You will see the indicator flashing and going out, and then it will flash continually. Then you can release your hand, the code is cleared successfully.
Generally, the code can be cleared successfully in about 1-2 seconds.
1) the indicator light should be flashing continually.
2) After the code is cleared successfully, you can inspect this result. long-press each key, and the indicator light flashes instant and goes off, which means that the code is cleared successfully.
2. To copy the code of of PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8.
Stick the original remote control and the new spare remote control against each other.
Long press the “up” buttons on the two remote controls. If the indicator light of the new spare remote control is flashing continually, it means that the signal copy is successful, and then release your hand.
In the same way, you can copy the all other 3 keys’ codes one by one.
1) If the light does not flash when copying the signal, press the keys on both remote controls and change the touching positions of the two remote controls, such as head to head or back to back.
2) When the signal light has been flashing continually, the signal has been copied successfully.
3) If the signal is copied successfully, the light will be on continually when pressing any key.
Preparation: The device operates normally, the ropes are all safe, all parts are normal,
Overloading is strictly prohibited.
Danger Under The Device
Rainproof Rainy day work is prohibited
For more types and choices on the PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8, please send us the inquiry, you will get a quick reply soon.
Headquarter: A-4F, Vantone Center, A6, Chaowai St., Chaoyang Dist., Beijing, China.
Tel/Fax: +86 10 8599 9168
Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 134 3633 4453
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The reference technical links of the PESCO Smart Spider Power Ascender PSJ120-8: